Friday, March 15, 2013

300. Dr. Dave Wang's Main Publications since 2010


Readers of my blog should find in Post 200 the titles of Dr. Dave Wang's published works from 2005 to 2010. In those papers, Dr. Dave Wang has examined the US founding fathers' efforts to borrow from Chinese civilization in their attempts to create a new nation in North America.

In this post I will give you the titles of Dr. Dave Wang's papers published since 2010. Below is the list of his publications ( continuous from Post 200 of this blog):

30. Thomas Jefferson’s China Dream, Huaren E-Magazine (Australia) May, 2013
29. Thomas Jefferson’s Incorporating Positive Chinese Elements from Chinese Civilization, Virginia Review of Asian Studies 2012, Fall, pp.143-157.
28. Chinese Wisdom and American Victories, Huaren E-Magazine (Australia) September, 2012, 27. American Ginseng and Its Effect on Americanization, Virginia Review of Asian Studies 2012, Spring, pp.131-135.
26. The US Founders and China: The Origins of Chinese Cultural Influence on the United States, Education about Asia, Fall 2011: Volume 16, No. 2.
25. Chinese Civilization and the United States: Tea, Ginseng, Porcelain Ware and Silk in Colonial America, Virginia Review of Asian Studies 2011, pp.113-131.
24. The U.S. Founding Fathers and Confucius, Huaren E-Magazine (Australia) January, 2011.
23. From Confucius to the Great Wall: Chinese Cultural Influence on Colonial North America, Kokushikan University  (Japan) has published this paper since 2010.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you offer.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
same out of date rehashed material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


Stop by my weblog - binary options broker

Anonymous said...

Hola! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

Here is my web page Affiliate System

Anonymous said...

Terrific post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on
this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

my website: binary options strategy

Anonymous said...

This website certainly has all the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

My blog post - binary options brokers

Anonymous said...

That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Simple but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this
one. A must read article!

Feel free to visit my site: binary options trading

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content from you in the
future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;)

Visit my blog post :: binary options broker

Anonymous said...

After looking into a few of the blog posts on your website, I really appreciate your way
of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon.

Please check out my web site too and let me know what you
think.

Here is my blog kredit bekommen Trotz schufa

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Also visit my web blog Binary Options

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the best sites on the web.
I'm going to recommend this web site!

Look at my web-site ... google and clickbank

Anonymous said...

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon
your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually loved account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment or
even I fulfillment you access constantly fast.

Here is my webpage; best hosting solution