Friday, May 17, 2013

310. From History Education Council of Hawaii


I would like to quote the following statement from Mr. Jeffrey Bingham Mead, the President of History Education Council of Hawaii State, “We'd like to call to your attention the pioneering research and writings of History Education Hawaii director, Dr. Dave Wang. His research has opened fresh eyes to something long neglected in the founding of the United States of America: the influence of Chinese civilization on the American Founders.

From one of his blogs dated June 28, 2012: “It seems a historical irony that China, the ancient and far away empire, also had an impact on the founding of the United States. Military support from France was one of the key factors in the colonists’ victory in the American Revolutionary War. One reason the French royal court fought the British in North America was to prevent a British from monopoly of trade with China.” We invite you to visit his blog site The U. S .Founders and China today and everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, ӏ founԁ your blog bу wаy of Goοgle whilst sеarching fοr a
compaгable toρiс, yοur ѕite got here up,
it seеms to be gгeаt. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
I'm not сertаin whеrе уou aгe gеtting your
info, hοwеvеr gгeat tоpic. ӏ needs tо spend
a while fіnding out much mοrе οr unԁerѕtandіng more.
Τhаnκs for great infο I useԁ tо be lοoking for thiѕ іnfo foг mу mission.


Havе a looκ at my hοmepagе - Dubai Property Laws

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I encountered your weblog by way of Google and
your place looks extremely occupying for me.

Feel free to surf to my site ... cheap vps reseller hosting