Saturday, February 13, 2016

431. Interview: Influences of Chinese Civilization on the U.S. Founders


It is one of the coldest days this winter. However, my readers have been warmed by the interview conducted by Marvels of China, a radio program hosted by Jeffrey Bingham Mead. For any of you who is new to the program. You should read this piece of news carried by Greenwich Free Press.

After the interview, Jeffrey wrote to Dr. Dave Wang, " Thanks, Dave Wang for joining me this morning on Marvels of China: Pathways to the Pacific Rim on AM 1490 WGCH. Special thanks to my engineer, Tony Savino for keeping everything in good working order.

My morning coffee was nice, too. Among other things, I announced that the show is on the blogosphere at marvelsofchina.blogspot.com, and you can write to marvelsofchina@gmail.com. Now it's time to head to the office! Lots of work to do."

No comments: