Saturday, December 5, 2015
419. Dr. Dave Wang, Cited in 'The Futility of Law and Development'
Mr. Jeffrey Bingham Mead, the President of Hawaii History Education Council is delighted to report that one of our former board members, Dr. Dave Wang of New York City, has been making inroads into Latin America through his research.
Dr. Wang is globally famous for his in-depth research on the influences of Chinese civilization on the founding of the United States of America and the American Founders. His blog site is here.
Dr. Dave Wang wrote in his email to Jeffrey Mead,
."I just found that In his new book, The Futility of Law and Development published by Oxford University on November 24, 2015, Dr. Jedidiah J. Kronche, a well-known Professor from FGV Sao Paulo School of Law (Brazil) cited at least eight of my published papers on the US founding fathers used Chinese Civilization to develop a new America."
The papers include:
01. Thomas Jefferson's Incorporating Positive Elements from Chinese Civilization, Virginia Review of Asian Studies, 145 (2012)
02. Benjamin Franklin and China, http://www.benfranklin300.org/_etc_pdf/franklinchina.pdf
03.With China We Trade, Asian Times (March 11, 2009)
04. Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Chinese Civilization, , Virginia Review of Asian Studies 32 (2009)
05. The U.S Founders and China, Education About Asia, 7 (2011)